Finger Fitness / The Complete Hand Workout
*Please Note: Downloads will be sent via email address provided at checkout within 24 hours.
User-Friendly Format Ideal for Beginners!
“Truly an exciting new way to improve the ability of your hands that is both fun and rewarding! Finger Fitness is a series of exercises designed to enhance hand strength, coordination, finger independence and fine motor response-exercises you can do anywhere, any time. All you need are your hands. And this approach to hand conditioning is a powerful tool for boosting performance and strength in specialized applications, such as playing a musical instrument, typing on a computer or carrying out a delicate surgical procedure.
- Introduction from Meg Robinson, Certified Hand Therapist Featuring: * Enjoyable methods to improve strength and coordination * Five exercises lessons to enhance finger independence dexterity, and agility * Ten fun and easy dance routines to reinforce the lessons learned * The amazing new finger ballet, Ne Mina (music by Richie Gajata-Garcia) * Progressively challenging 10 dance routines that will keep your hands healthy for life! * Basic exercises ideal for use as warm-ups or short breaks in the workplace.
- The video’s progressive style challenges you to increasingly complex hand exercises with musical and verbal accompaniment. The easy-to-follow format is highly recommended for anyone just starting the Finger Fitness program. A free insert included that covers a Handy Table of Contents and pictures of the six Basic Moves.Presented in a progressive teaching style, this video includes:
- One hour and two minutes of step-by-step instruction
- Introduction from Meg Robinson, Certified Hand Therapist
- New Finger Ballet – Ni Mena (Music by Richie Gajata-Garcia)
- Part I: Four Warm-Ups, Five Lessons, Ten Dance Routines
- Part II: Practice Sessions – Ten Dance Routines, Extended Versions