POWER·WEB® Jr. Hand Exercisers
The 7″ POWER-WEB® Jr.
POWER-WEB JR is 7″ in diameter and weighs eight ounces. Just half the size of the original POWER-WEB; it has all the same features as the larger product and delivers many of the same benefits when used in a hand and wrist rehabilitation exercise program. POWER-WEB JR. is available in 3 resistance levels.
Our Price $19.88 each
Basic Benefits of Power Web Exercisers
- Allows duplication of virtually all joint actions including flexion, extension, opposition, abduction and adduction
- Resistance of each web can be modified to meet specific needs by adjusting hand position and/or depth of finger insertion.
- Both hands can be exercised at once, or a single finger isolated and exercised
- Accommodates all hand sizes and strength levels
- Exercise coupled with proper resistance allows for full range of motion
- Color coded resistance levels for variability
- Latex free available only in medium resistance
- One exerciser does the work of many
- Easy and fun to use
- Illustrated manual included
- 90-day guarantee
Specific Benefits for the Athletic Trainer and Sports Enthusiast
The hands and wrists are two of the most frequently injured parts of the body. Many trainers incorporate PowerWebs into their strengthening programs or as a pre-game warm-up for developing strength, dexterity, and range of motion.
Specific Benefits for the Therapist
You won’t find hand strengthening devices as versatile and easy to use as Power Webs. These effective exercisers can be utilized for hard-to-imitate joint actions such as forearm pronation and supination, finger extension, thumb opposition, and more. Exercises can be adapted and developed to meet your patient’s special needs.
Available in the following THREE resistance levels:
Level 1 – Light (Yellow) – Slight Resistance
Designed for children, geriatrics, beginning strength programs, arthritics, and carpel tunnel suffers
Level 2 – Medium (Rubber/Red or Non-latex / Orange – Moderate Resistance
Our most popular POWER•WEB is designed for all aspects of fitness: enhancing strength and flexibility, preventing injury, and assisting in rehabilitation
Level 3 – Heavy (Green)
Designed for more advanced rehabilitation, strengthening, sports, fitness, injury prevention.